Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
This oolong tea is also known as Iron Goddess, Iron Guanyin, Ti Kuan Yin, Tiet Kwun Yum and Iron Buddha Oolong Tea.
Origin of Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
This Iron Buddha Oolong tea was first orginated in the 19th century in Anxi Country of Fujian Province, China.
Taste of Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
Tie Guan Yin or Iron Buddha Oolong is the finest quality tea out of all tea varieties in taste, flavor and aroma. It is rich in taste, color and flavor. The appearance of the liquor is bright yellow like green tea though it’s no green tea. It falls in between green and black tea.
The appealing sweet taste and honey-like fragrance and a creamy finishing touch will really increase the eagerness for another cup. The lingering sweet aftertaste with floral aroma will leave a delightful feeling in the mouth and mind as well.
Brewing Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
Get finest quality Tie Guan Yin Oolong for best taste and flavor
- Boil fresh water at 100 ºC
- Get one 8 ounce cup and put 1- 2 tsp loose leaf tie guan yin
- Pour the boiled water into the cup and cover the cup with a lid
- Wait for 3 minutes until the tea leaves unfurl properly
Your cup of tie guan yin is ready to sip.
12 Finest Quality Tie Guan Yin Oolong tea to buy and taste once
The list of best Tie Guan Yin Oolong Brands
- Golden Monk Tie Guan Yin Loose Leaf Oolong Tea
- ELITEA Tie Guan Yin High Mountain Oolong
- Best Leaf Tea Tie Guan Yin Loose Leaf Oolong Tea
- Anxi Tie Guan Yin High Mountain Oolong Tea
- Brightea Mokey Picked Tie Guan Yin Tea
- Mozentea Fujian Organic Tie Guan Yin
- Goartea Organic Fujian Tie Guan Yin
- Chinese Tea Culture Tie Guan Yin Oolong
- Tealyra Tie Guan Yin Loose Leaf Oolong Tea
- Teavivre Anxi Tie Guan Yin Loose Leaf Oolong Tea
- Valley of Tea Tie Guan Yin Oolong
- Miyagi Iron Buddha Tie Guan Yin Oolong